Thursday 18 April 2013

A week in the life of a "Spendthrift"!

After sauntering on home with a whole new winter wardrobe, my boyfriend cheekily called me a "Spendthrift"! Well I said, if the shoe fits!
So I thought I should fess up on the week that was.
I have been on holidays, which as any fashionista knows is DaNgErOuS!!
But before I give you a sneaky look at some of my buys, I better start at the beginning...

The week began "researching" an outfit to judge En Vogue Modelling Academy's graduation in!
(As I am live blogging from the grad tomorrow, I wanted to look super stylish.)
So, fuelled by tea and cute cups, I began my hunt for the "perfect outfit"!

And...had some more tea!

All the while I snuck off for a few photoshoots!
I finally christened  the leather skirt and whipped out the leopard scarf!



Then channeled my inner Parisienne in stripes!


I decided it was time for some girly indulgences, so off for a massage and hair app I went! And a few cheeky curls later, there I was, snapping a selfie in the car :p

I road tripped for a shopping day with all my essentials in tow - water, heels, seamless underwear, and a good bra. Then after 8 hours I came home only to have decided that I already own my modelling judging outfit.....But I still managed to do some serious shopping.
This is ONLY a couple of my purchases!



Today I am suuuuper sleepy and in need of some serious R&R. So I have snuggled up in a sunny spot with my fave PJs and childhood mug. Time to recharge before tomorrow's judging!

Happy Friday and bring on the weekend!

Damita xx
Ps. Piccies coming soon of all my new buys! Some very sexy things :)


No comments:

Post a Comment