Saturday 13 April 2013

I. Adore. Leather.

Saturday morning means one thing for me.  Sartorial excitement.  The pretty coastal area I live in comes to life with arts, culture, markets, and cafe dates - all screaming out for a shiny new outfit!

Todays brunch session in the quaint seaside town of Penguin was ideal to debut my black leather skirt. With its high-waist and floaty A-line skirt - I was in love!


I have been looking to add some more leather pieces to my wardrobe - as I love that sexy, edgy feel that leather gives to outfits. But I still want to look elegant and polished at the same time. 
I think it really comes down to the style of the leather garment you choose, and what other garments you pair it with.
 This skirt is perfect for me, as it has that juxtaposition between "tough" (with the leather material) and "feminine" ( with the floaty A-line style).





No comments:

Post a Comment