Saturday 20 April 2013

Models + Runway = lots of fashion!!!!!

Where there are models, there is always great style!!    (And me snapping pictures of it hehe :p)
Sometimes my fave part of runway shows is just to see what everyone is wearing.



There was PlEnTy of fashion at last nights En Vogue modelling grad!
Here are a few of the hottest trends I spotted.....

Leopard + leather + fur + bling = one very sexy Nat!   I think il take a cue from her style book and invest in some fur - snuggly and glam, love it!



Sequins + peplums. And I love wrap scarves for winter - i just purchased a few last week - in cream, black and hot pink!!



Chain bags are definitely hot this season. I picked mine up from Portmans this week!



And.......Nat had one too! We own the exact same bag hehe how funny :p Love Forever New!



Monochrome never looked sooo cute! Im definitely taking notes - zebra, stripes, spots, and boots are the way to go!



Love metallics! These girls have the right idea with their shimmery pants :)



And I went for a peplum + leather + blingy necklace.



But the best fashion tip of all is - a smile is timeless. Add one with every outfit and you will always be gorgeous!
Damita xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment